Job title: Employee Banking – Business Development Officer
- Inbound and outbound New to Business sales and activation
- Engage New to Bank clients (any segment) who are employees of corporations with whom Revolving Credit has done a Business to business deal.
- Engage via on-site marketing/roadshows or via employee lists provided by corporation.
- Initial primary focus on payroll account and anchor products in respective job role, gradually broadening to full range of retail products.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Connect and explain (remote)
- Connect with identified employees (based on Business to Business set of leads).
- Explain proposition and requirements in full.
2. Prepare and set up (remote)
- Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition.
- Conduct remote Know Your Client (KYC).
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms.
3. Meet, deep sell and train (in person)
- Meet in person (ensure priority Banker joins if affluent).
- Listen and determine further needs.
- Set up anchor products.
- Initiate discussion to cross-sell.
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, client Centre and store.
- Main bank operating account, family needs e.g. family Current Accounts, Savings Account), international needs (e.g. foreign currency account) lending products (personal loan, mortgage).
4. Activate (remote)
- Conduct fulfillment.
- Pass on referrals/leads of other products to respective specialists.
5. Needs / anchor products
- Current Accounts, Savings Accounts account, debit and credit card (basic banking bundles).
- Have enhanced multi-product priority knowledge.
- Have market and competition knowledge.
- Ability to close deals.
- Demonstrate the ability to train clients on digital solutions.
- Have communication and presentation skills.
- Possess negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Understands priority / personal client and knows the KYC principles.
- Minimum of a diploma.
- Must have a Mean grade of C+ in KCSE.
- Must have a mean grade of C in Mathematics and C+ in English.
- 1 year successful sales experience preferred.
- Meet benchmark Quintela/Gallup score for Frontline/Relationship roles.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 23rd February 2016 to the
Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(40 positions are available)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Employee Banking – Business Development Officer”