Job Title: Executive Driver
Purpose of Role: The driver will be required to provide professional driving, transportation and other logistical support services to his senior management as shall be required from time to time.
- Ensuring possession of the necessary personal documentation as required under the Traffic laws of Kenya.
- Ensure that the vehicle (s) used is fully insured as required.
- Ensure that the vehicle (s) is properly and reliably serviced and maintained to the necessary standard so as to enable consistent safe movement within.
- Liaise with the management as to any major repairs needed and get relevant clearance for major repair work to be undertaken.
- Ensure that official log book, service and maintenance books are kept in good order at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle (s) is used for official business only and to resist attempts by any party to use the vehicle(s) for personal or unofficial use.
- Prevent the carrying of any dubious cargo which may bring the company into conflict with relevant authorities e.g. the smuggling/transport of contraband items etc
- Ensure all journeys if made across the boarders have required security clearance from the relevant authorities before commencement.
- Ensure that before each journey the vehicle has the required security and safety equipment according to the list made and procedures to be followed
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be assigned that are consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
- KCSE Qualifications
- Post KCSE qualifications like a diploma level will be an added advantage
- Basic motor vehicle mechanics knowledge and skills
- A valid driver’s license with over 5 years proven experience in a busy environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
If you meet the minimum qualifications, send your application with subject line ‘Executive Driver’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org