Job Vacancy: Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
Salary: Shs 40,000 – 60,000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate management meetings, create and distribute pertinent documentation including reports, minutes, agendas etc.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails
- Maintain all MD’s calendars/diaries, schedule appointments and take responsibility for board room management and ensure that the Director is well prepared Liaise and follow-up on clients, suppliers of various services and continuously update the status of tasks undertaken.
- Provide timely & accurate operational support on behalf of the Director to maintain day to day efficiencies in the office upkeep and cleanliness of the office.
- Ensure provision of required office accessories needed for the Directors Office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director through drafting minutes, memos and letters.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert Director about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule transfers when called upon.
- Handle information requests promptly as directed by Director.
- Prepare correspondence both internally and externally and stuff mail into envelopes and facilitate for a rider to ensure prompt delivery of parcels and letters.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports and come up with presentations.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and keeping outmost confidentiality of the companies’ secrets.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings as instructed and facilitate Directors meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget and Directors kitchen budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures of receiving guests and come up with new ideas.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Perform any other assignments as requested by management.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or any other relevant degree.
- 3 years experience in a busy environment as An Executive Personal Assistant.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO before or on 20th February 2016.