Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Salary: 60K – 80 K gross
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting a Field Sales Manager for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client seeks to recruit self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individuals; keen on a career enhancing opportunity to fill the Field Sales Manager Position.
- Increase sales coverage area, strengthen presence and grow business in the General Trade (G.T).
- New business development. Entering into new markets and generating innovative ideas to capitalize on them.
- Drive trade promotional activities to grow business by issuing profitable accounts, control of selling, administration costs and other approved accounts such as rebates, discounts, merchandising fees, advertising allowance e.t.c.
- Assist to search for ways to increase the company’s products exposure – management of stores, within reasonable stock holding depending on SKU and period to the customers and consumer in the proper mix in the right channel.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of sales opportunities, monitor regional sales representative performance and activities across sales and business development, developing customer and competitors’ activities and market trends.
- Work closely with other departments and cross functional teams to review progress, resolve issues and ensure high level of customer satisfaction during sales engagement.
- Sales Business Processes: Ensure the sales team nurture consistent sales process, policies, and rules of engagement and enforce these processes through sales administration.
- Training: educating sales team about FMCG sales process and tools: coordinate training initiatives and delivery for sales teams as well as motivating the team and recommend strategies to address areas of weakness.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A graduate from recognized university with a degree in business related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fast moving consumer goods (MANDATORY).
- This should be a sales rep with experience in Nairobi, Eastern, Mombasa and Nakuru and can be groomed to a supervisory position (MANDATORY).
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft office.
- Works well under pressure; flexible and adaptable.
- Resourceful, Hard-working and energetic.
- A clean driving license is essential.
- Be willing to travel in the region.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, kindly send in your C.V. and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “FIELD SALES MANAGER” in the subject line by 4th March 2016.