- providing and interpreting financial information;
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- analyzing competitors and market trends;
- developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- managing budgets;
- arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities;
- supervising staff;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- This position requires at least a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or a related field. Master’s in Business Administration will be added advantage.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Work with minimum supervision
- Strong grasp of accounting theory and practice
- Proactive and demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th February 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.