Job Title: Marketing Manager – Flower farm
Salary: 250K – 300K + Benefits
Our client is a flower farm located in Nairobi looking to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager should have experience in the same position in a flower farm.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products presentation, working with the Sales and Post Harvest managers.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms for the clients’ products.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing with farm’s objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate contracts/Prices with customers and to manage proper balanced flower distribution within regions and in consultation with his/her manager.
- Monitor market trends and advising the sales and post harvest team.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of flowers and monitoring market trends.
- Select flowers and accessories to be displayed during flower shows.
- Develop demand for the client’s product in the market.
- Advise on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of flowers.
- Consult with customers to gain advice regarding the types of roses expected to be in demand.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for flowers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to monitor and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products with industry best practices.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- More than 3 years experience working as a Marketing Manager in a Flower farm.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Quality oriented.
- Willing to travel extensively.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager – Flower farm) to email@example.com before Wednesday 24th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.