Job Title: Marketing Officer – Flower farm
Salary: 150K – 200K + Benefits
Our client is a flower farm located in Nairobi looking to fill the position of a Marketing Officer to oversee the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and to play a key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize the promotion of the farm’s flowers.
- Creating marketing campaigns, and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to sell the company’s flowers to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning, and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness, of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the marketing manager in the day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in marketing although not essential.
- Over 2 years experience in a similar role in a flower farm.
- Strong and confident communicator.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Officer – Flower farm) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 24th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.