- Raise and follow up on RFQ responses from factory suppliers.
- Evaluation of quotations, raising LPO and sending approved LPO to suppliers
- Coming up with factory procurement innovation initiatives.
- Conduct monthly materials purchase spend analysis.
- Conduct market price survey.
- Assist in conducting annual factory procurement planning.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure proper record keeping and documents tracking.
- Continuously expedite the outstanding orders unsupplied on the due dates for prompt delivery of the items to ensure that goods are available as and when required.
- Offer assistance to factory user departments on implementation of the procurement policy.
- Continuously update material requirements and forecasts and communicate with the suppliers on time.
- Assist in evaluating, monitoring and communicating with material suppliers on their performance.
- Must have a business degree in purchasing and supply management.
- Must have over 3 years experience in a busy procurement environment in FMCG industry.
Deadline: 29th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****