A leading Food Manufacturing Company based in Ethiopia is looking to recruit a COO who is very technical to oversee all the operations of the Company.
- Monitoring and managing the manufacturing activity or commercial activity.
- Evaluating the performance of the company’s departments to fulfill organizational requirements.
- Assisting in capital planning and expenditures.
- Pursuing operational changes that benefit and reduce barriers to performance.
- Directing company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Responsible for launching and monitoring production methods to ensure high quality and cost efficient production processes.
- Creation of a plant data collection system, that helps to evaluate the plant performance.
- Developing, establishing, and directing execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Relevant degree and MBA is an added advantage.
- Must have over 10 years experience in senior management.
- Must have good domain experience and knowledge of the food manufacturing.
- Must have solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Must have experience in ERP systems.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing environments.
Deadline: 15th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****