Sales Supervisor – Mozambique
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda & South Sudan. Our expertise is in 3 areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing (Recruitment), Learning and Talent Development.
Our Goal is to offer timely solutions to our clients enabling them to grow their businesses in an increasingly changing environment.
Our client is a global supply chain company that deals with hundreds of tobacco distributed to millions of different points of sale around the globe.
Our client is looking to fill the position of Sales Supervisor who will be based in Mozambique;
The duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Formulate pricing policies
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, recruit and discipline employees
- Evaluate on the job performance of sales team
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed clean
- Approve contracts with vendors
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards
- Use of ICT for data analysis to record sales figures and forward planning
- Monitor local competition. Organize sales staff schedules
- Assisting sales staff in achieving sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, question and issues
- Consult and report to managers all tasks given
- 5 years of experience in direct to consumer sales,
- At least 2 years’ experience successfully fully managing a sales team
- Relevant work experience in a comparable role in the multi-family housing industry, or onsite in a property management position
- Knowledge in systems implementation and processes that make things run smoothly
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Should be willing to relocate to Mozambique if considered for this position
- Possession of a valid passport
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Candidates should state their current and expected salary if they were to be considered for this position