Job Title: Graphic Designer
Industry: Building & Construction
Salary: 40K – 50K
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting a Graphic Designer for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client is seeking a self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individual; keen on a career enhancing opportunity to fill the Graphic Designer Position.
- Develop and present visually engaging infographics and other resources for digital distribution.
- Preparation of finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment purchased from vendors.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Conceive and develop information graphics i.e. production of charts, graphs, tables, templates, logos, graphics and image manipulation.
- Creation and design of marketing documents: PDF, print, online attachments, social and email.
- Design screen interactives incorporating infographics.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Participate in brainstorm meetings, discussions and concept presentations as part of the development process for rough concepts to final design.
- Develop and design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches while working on layouts and art pages ready for print.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as a graphic designer in a busy environment (infographics desirable).
- Experience in creating infographics (maps, charts, diagrams) and visualizing data.
- Proficiency using design softwares e.g. Adobe Creative Suite/Master Collection, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, typography and Dreamweaver, required.
- Strong multi-tasking skills for juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines.
If you are motivated and energetic, possessing the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title “Graphic Designer” on the email subject to email@example.com before 24th February 2016.