Job Ref.: BEX-265750
Job Role: Overall purpose of this position is to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key Performance Areas
- Managing, innovation and developing a high performing HR team.
- Coordinate and develop sound training and HR development policies and programmes.
- Continuous review of the code of conduct and regulations.
- Develop manpower and succession plans.
- Develop and implement performance management and staff appraisal systems
- Handle complaints, conflicts/grievance disputes and institute disciplinary measures.
- Develop reward management and remuneration policies, processes and procedures that are internally adequate and externally competitive.
- Responsible for staff training and development, staff motivation, promotions, staff benefits, medical pension and welfare schemes.
- Leave Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or a business related degree.
- Sound training and development background.
- International background especially within EA will be an added advantage.
- Higher National Diploma in HR
- Be an accredited member of Institute of Human Management (IHRM)
- Possess thorough and practical understanding and application of the Regions labour laws.
- Minimum 8 years in experience in Human Resource.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews