Business Partner Consultants is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
Our client is a well-established conglomerate organization and seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of:-
Group Internal Auditor
Main Purpose of the Job: To drive development, review and implementation of risk policies, audit and procedures, as well as provide independent and objective assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of organization systems and controls for management of Audit, Risk & compliance.
This is a Senior Management position with the following Key Responsibilities
- Guide Management in understanding risk, its measurement and control; and provide support to the Finance & Audit team in its oversight of risk through regular reports; recommend and implement improvements to ensure appropriate control environment for risk exposures is established and maintained.
- Develop, execute and continuously evaluate comprehensive risk-based audit plan on operational, financial processes and effectiveness of internal controls
- Manage on-going risk quantification, assessment, monitoring and reporting programs across the group
- Oversee management compliance with agreed resolutions and set policies, existing internal controls and continuously recommend achieving operating conditions.
- Review and report on actions taken by management while advising on standards and best practice.
- Leading in the investigation of possible alleged financial irregularities, fraud and corruption and ensure appropriate liaison with law enforcement authorities and ensure implementation of recommended changes.
- Recommend and implement adoption of new professional standards, codes of practice & policies, legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
- Manage risk profile mapping for new business initiatives, provide an independent view during implementation of new projects, processes and systems to ensure their quality and compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Build internal capability through periodic training workshops to promote awareness on internal controls and compliance.
- Coordinate the selection, engagement and management of external audit firms.
- Providing leadership ensuring, employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver results.
Job Skills & Person Competencies
- Excellent understanding of Audit, Accounting, Finance, Risk & Compliance, with hands-on relevant experience of over 5 years in active business operations
- High ability to work under pressure, maintain professionalism & ethics
- Project management, Innovative, Change Champion, and a Natural Leader
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business related studies, MBA desirable
- Must have CPA (K) /equivalent
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before, 20th February, 2016 to the following address:
Business Partner Consultants (BPC)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +254 712 316 888