Growth & Development Manager / Head of Corporate Imaging and Marketing
Salary: KShs 100,000 – 150,000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning & execution of Marketing Plan for the assigned product portfolio.
- Develop brand management policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the Managing Director for the ongoing development of the regional projects.
- Build relationships with regional government bodies such as county governments and churches.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for improving the products’ market share, growth and contribution.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards brand building, brand positioning, brand health, etc.
- Analyzing market intelligence on competition, consumer behavior, market compositions, region-wise and product-wise sales scenarios and strategizing accordingly.
- New Product Development projects.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies for the products/ brands.
- Dealing with commercial activities pertaining to marketing functions viz vendor management & all executions.
- Maintaining Advertising & Sales promotion tracker on a monthly basis in order to track spends against approved budget (Budget tracking).
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with programme officers and programme coordinators.
- Maintain a sales forecast and pipeline for both new and existing business
- Meet revenue sales targets for the region and sub region assigned.
- Set out the annual budget in conjunction with Managing Director.
- Dependent on team structure, manage the workload and output delivered by the Programme Officers, Programme Coordinators and Field officer.
- Maintain travel plans; produce trip reports and ad-hoc reports as requested by the Managing Director.
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in the same role is a must
- Proven track record of success in new business development in achieving customer and business revenue target.
- Strong communicator capable of building a breadth of senior relationships at all levels with the external and internal customers.
- Knowledge and experience of the regional markets assigned.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Kindly send your CV to Catherine@nawirikenya.com with the subject Growth &Development Manager before or on 20th February 2016.