Hashi Energy is a leading regional energy company with presence in seven countries and with a vision to be the leader in energy solutions for Africa.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Monitor and control contractor works at site.
- Progress reporting and recording daily, weekly basis+ area of concern.
- Civil works (excavation, back-filling, compaction, concrete & others) measurement and check of quality for materials / construction at site.
- Erection of structures + tanks +piping equipment’s.
- Coordination at site with contractor and client.
- Degree/Diploma in civil or mechanical engineering.
- At least 5 years hands on experience in civil and mechanical construction site works.
- HSE knowledge.
- Auto Cad Knowledge and working must for Drawings.
- Valid Passport
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Hashi Energy is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.