Head of Administration and Support
Salary range: Kshs. 65,000 – 75,000
Background: Our client, a highly innovative telecom company, with the vision to enable affordable mass-market voice and data communications in developing countries seeks to recruit a Head of Administration and Support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day operational and financial administration of the company.
- Supporting the General Manager and the rest of the senior team to develop and realize the company strategy.
- Act as day to day liaison between the local team and the COO/CFO in the UK
- Efficiently manage day to day relationships with suppliers and business partners
- Ensure all monthly financial and administrative tasks are completed on time, including timely monthly management accounts
- Manage any direct reports and act as first level of escalation for any financial and operational aspects.
- Plan the team to ensure proper execution of the support functions within the given time frames.
- Manage the day to day aspects of the office to ensure the other teams are able to complete their work without issues.
- Manage day to day relationships with all suppliers and business partners
- Set targets for the direct reports; track progress, monitor, evaluate and adjust where necessary
- Assist in enabling and empowering the team to get the work done
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Operational & Finance Administrative expertise
- IT literate, ideally with IT service management expertise
- Excellent (project) management or demonstrable organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Desirable experience working across multiple geographies with virtual teams
- Desirable experience working within early stage start up organizations
- Proactive, Problem Solving, “Can Do” attitude
- Results driven, hands-on and able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maturity to be the face of the company with suppliers and partners,
- Ability to working under pressure, with challenging timelines and targets
- Capable of delivering against KPIs
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
Education & Experience
- Business Management or Finance skills / background
- 2-3 years’ experience in multifunctional support roles
- Telephony and/or ISP experience is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of administrative and support tools
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 22nd February 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview