We expect the candidate to be key in Sales & Marketing focusing in driving business in areas within Printing Technology, Design, Media and “Below the line marketing”
To achieve this we are looking for a self motivated staff with the right attitude, with a background in Sales and marketing in a busy establishment to drive the business development in this sector.
Business Development Executive
- Developing new products and services based on industry need and emerging practice.
- Growing and developing existing clients and ensuring client retention.
- Generating new business – identifying new prospects, establishing new customers, negotiating and closing deals.
- Preparing business forecasts and follow up of upselling opportunities with existing customers.
- Preparing proposals and responding to business requests from assigned accounts.
- Maintaining and updating customer information for assigned customer accounts in the customer database.
- Resolving customer satisfaction issues and managing customer contracts requirements as the primary company contact for assigned accounts.
- Reporting market trends and competitor intelligence information pertaining to the business.
- Participating in conferences, tradeshows, expos and other relevant events that provide opportunity for awareness creation and new customer acquisition.
- Preparing regular reports on business development and maintenance activities for submission to management
- Ability to manage customers effectively and respond to customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ability to successfully work in a team and achieve individual and team goals.
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Professionalism – Commitment to meet required standards of performance excellence.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and implement initiatives.
- Resilience – ability to consistently follow through to achieve business objectives.
- Commercial awareness, decisive and results driven.
- Self-motivated with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- High level of individual initiative and creativity.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
Experience: At least two years continuous working experience in the relevant industry. Those with additional qualifications in Business management apart from a Diploma / Degree will have an added advantage.
To apply for this position kindly forward your CV to email@example.com on or before 10.02.2016