Job Title: HR &Admin Officer – Nyeri
Salary: 30K – 35K
Our client is one of the leading EABL Distributors in Mt Kenya Region.
They seek to hire a self- driven Male HR & Admin officer to perform administrative and human resource support activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR-database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
- Be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- General upkeep of premises, office furniture procurement and maintenance
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
- Maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Diploma in HR
- 2-3 years experience in HR & Admin roles
- Team player
- Self driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Computer literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer) to email@example.com before 15th February 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.