Position: Human Resources Manager
Reporting To: Director Projects
Duty Station: Kwale County
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in charge of the HR department and its operations
- Advise the management on proper HR practices
- Act as a link between the management and employees
- Handle employee related needs e.g welfare, discipline procedures, grievances, trainings,
- Implement performance management – appraisal methods and matters performance evaluations. Should be well aware of performance review methods and techniques.
- Recruitment and Selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, participate in interview sessions, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Human Resource Policies – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for meeting environmental, Health and Safety standards as well as ensure Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Should also develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labour force trends.
- Any other HR duties allocated by the management
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree in Human Resources Management
- 10 -15Years experience as A Human Resource Manager in a busy organization
- A member of IHRM
- Well conversant with HRMIS
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess both managerial and administrative skills.
- Be a team player
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines.
- Display professional demeanor with qualities such as strong work ethics, trustworthiness, and self confidence.
- Strong influencing skills and consultative skills and bring energy as well as enthusiasm.
- Organizational, planning and negotiation skills.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Strong Leadership and Managerial skills for directing, guiding, motivating and influencing performance management and change management.
- Effective public relations skills.
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV ONLY to email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Closing Date; 10th February 2015 by 5.30pm