Position: HVAC Engineer
Our client, a world leader in high – technology heating, air – conditioning and refrigeration solutions, is looking to hire a HVAC engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair all refrigeration equipment, coolers, and troubleshoot all HVAC equipment.
- Strong knowledge of chillers and most HVAC systems, Carrier, Trane, York etc.
- Manage all metal duct components and install all HVAC systems.
- Provide solutions for all emergency alarm in systems and repair all ventilating and air conditioning units.
- Manage all data center applications and operate various centrifugal chillers.
- Install and maintain dehumidification systems and oversee all maintenance activities for various technicians.
- Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas.
- Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same to achieve all Customer objectives.
- Perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC.
- Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance.
- Maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyse all project requirements.
- Perform audit on all HVAC system, collect data, perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books.
- Analyze all load programs, perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electro mechanic engineering.
- AUTOCAD proficiency
- At least 10 years’ experience.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 15th February, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.