ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Position: Program Officer
Location: Kisumu with travel to ICAP sites in Nyanza
Overall Job Function: The Program Officer will plan and perform day-to-day implementation of HIV Prevention Care and Treatment and TB Services at supported facilities
- Planning and implementation of HIV Prevention Care and Treatment and TB services at supported facilities
- Provide on-going supervision of TB and HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs
- Co-ordinate mentorship of facility staff
- Participate in quality assurance/quality improvement of TB and HIV programs
- Assist in program monitoring and evaluation
- Preparation of budgets, work plans, reports and other technical papers
- Degree in Medicine / Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery
- At least 3 years experience in HIV programming
- Familiarity with the operations of Ministry of Health in Kenya
- Clinical experience of HIV medicine
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to
the Director – Human Resources,
on or before 12th February 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer