As a result of organizational growth, our client would like to fill the following positions.
Information Systems (IS) Auditor
Job Ref: HR/ISA/2016
Purpose Statement: Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the I.S Auditor will be charged with the responsibility of executing and reporting on the operational, financial, and regulatory compliance with information systems related audits of the organization.
The I.S Auditor will be responsible for providing assurance on Information System internal controls of the Authority and submit a report to the Internal Audit Manager
Key accountabilities for this position will be to:
- Review and recommend improvements on information Systems internal controls
- Ensure high professional standards with the guidelines of internal auditing standards (IPPF) and ISACA
- Facilitate risk assessments of information systems
- Maintain high audit standards within the department and adherence to plans, budgets and work schedules, ensuring compliance with existing regulations, instructions and procedures in financial and other operations;
- Prepare audit reports
- Conduct special audit assignments as instructed
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure timely implementation of recommendations / action plans
- Check whether the Authority’s Information system assets are appropriately recorded in relevant registers, maintained and kept safely.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a holder of a Degree in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) from a recognized University
- Possess CISA qualifications (added advantage)
- Possess at least CPA 2 or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be a Member of a professional body e.g. ISACA, IIA
- Possess knowledge of ERP systems and Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Have working experience of 3 years
How to Apply
Those interested and who meet the above requirements are invited to apply by quoting the reference number for the position on both the application letter and the envelope.
Applications accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials addressed as below should be received not later than 19th February 2016.
P. O. Box 49010, 00100
or dropped physically at The Nation Media Group Ad Centre office on the ground floor of Nation Centre, Kimathi Sreet.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer