Position: Sales Representatives
Job Ref.: BIK-267565
Salary: An Attractive Commission
The Duties Include:
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings with the aim to close deals.
- Reviewing in-depth, the financial circumstances of clients in their current provision and future aims through analysis of available information and thereby preparing plans best suited to clients’ particular requirements.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods and relevant internal liaison so as to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Possess the ingenuity to design financial strategies that assists clients to make informed decisions and researching information from various sources.
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities geared towards agreed business targets
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Report on weekly sales according to organization requirements
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. Requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
If you have the below requirements;
- K.C.S.E grade C,
- Sales and Marketing Experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Undergraduate Degree holders and Diploma holders in Business related course is an added advantage.
- Must be 27 years and above.
- Should be a Nairobi resident.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) certification is an additional advantage
- You should have excellent verbal expression and listening skills.
- The ability to breakdown complex information and explain clearly and simply.
- You should possess the strong ability to research and analyze information.
- Good sales negotiation and report writing skills.
- You are required to have an interest in Insurance, financial products and markets.
- Good mathematical and computer skills coupled with a determination and motivation to meet targets.
- You should uphold discretion, display trustworthy manner as well as be accurate, meticulous and attentive to detail.
- You will be expected to display respect for private and confidential information.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews