An International Hotel Chain in Westlands is seeking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan for Kenya, across all channels and platforms.
- Responsibility for planning and reporting on the marketing budget.
- Liaison with all agencies – creative, PR, social media and digital.
- Devising strategies to drive traffic to the website to result in room bookings.
- Overall management of PPC & SEO campaigns via team in HQ.
- Development and implementation of social media campaigns, local and global.
- Order and facilitate design and printing of collateral and miscellaneous items.
- Closely monitor competitor rates for strategic action.
- Enter and upload negotiated and group contracts and coordinate the follow up with sales reservations.
- Extract and compile daily and weekly reports for the sales & marketing manager.
- To join and support the departmental team in the company charity events.
- Prepare collateral for site inspections, outside sales visits and sales trips.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/CIM or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of progressive experience preferably in a busy hotel environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Can do attitude with and positive outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, to tight deadlines across various time zones.
- To be able to develop and own the local marketing plan – to sit within the global brand plan.
- Experience of managing PR, creative and digital agencies.
- Experience of budget management in order to plan and report against the local marketing budget and ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing practise including SEO and PPC campaigns.
Deadline: 19th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****