Location: Various Locations
Our client, an international NGO in quality reproductive health care and family planning wishes to recruit Audit Assistants who will be responsible for confirming and recording money received in the form of cash or credit card from clients in exchange for services.
Verify change given to clients, petty cash balance and transaction processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish or identify prices of drugs and services and verify against client bills.
- Ensure there is proper management of daily cash account, conduct random cash counts and note any discrepancy.
- Ensure all income has been duly recorded in the system and Clients issued with a receipt for all payments made.
- Count money in cash drawers (tills) at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Be cognizant of company objectives and be alert to any financial or administrative malpractice by staff.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile with total sales (receipts).
- Maintain detailed transaction daily report for all income received.
- Reconcile income recorded against income banked.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions (where appropriate).
- Welcome clients entering establishments (where appropriate).
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in finance or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Professional certification – CPA (desirable)
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with laid down controls – financial and administrative
- Ability to remain attentive in a busy environment
- Ability to work with numbers
- Customer oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be versatile.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 29th January, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration, on the subject line.