IRC is currently looking to hire a Data Clerk to support the program in data entry and analysis.
Under the supervision of the Health Information System Officer (HISO), the data entered will subsequently be submitted to the HISO for verification, analysis and reports generation.
- Timely and accurate entry of programmatic data from the field on a monthly basis.
- Timely and accurate entry of Key population data into the Cohort register and ABY databases for life skills thereafter run the analysis on monthly.
- Assist the HIS Officer in receipt, verification and analysis of HIV Program Reports from field sites.
- Safe and confidential record keeping and filing of program documents.
- Work closely with the HIV Program Assitant in ensuring sufficient supplies of Evidence Based Interventions (EBI) Health Information Systems (HIS) materials.
- Assist the HIS Officer in the generation of the Monthly Program Reports.
- Maintain a proper filing system for storage of Monitoring Reporting & Evaluation Program Materials.
- Assist in IT issues at Lodwar Office.
- Update the program library with new materials as they are received.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor/s.
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Statistics, Health Records or other related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in handling health records, statistical data or population / demographic data or information.
- Good computer skills on Ms Office applications especially Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Access. Ms PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of data management principles.
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health (MoH) Data Tools is added advantage.
- Participation in assessments, surveys, research, censuses or other data collection or data management capacity building exercise/s is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis Softwares e.g. Statistical Packages for Social Sciences (SPSS), Kenya Program Monitoring System (KePMS) is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Ng’aturkana.
Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(IRC) does not ask for any fees in connection with its recruitment
processes. In the event that you receive any request for payment of any
sort, please get in touch with us on Tel: +(254-020) 2727730, Email:
IRCKenya@rescue.org or report to the nearest police.