The key responsibilities of a Branch Manager include, but are not limited to:
As a Branch Manager and you will be expected to exercise good judgment in many situations not included here.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervising the daily check-out and check-in of inventory.
- Meticulous weekly uploading of stock counts to the ODK data sharing system.
- General organization of the branch.
- Organizing branch displays for walk-in customers, ensuring all products are stocked appropriately.
- Interviewing potential hires with the Head Trainer.
- In-depth product knowledge such that you can build a strong case for selling products and handle questions relating to products.
- Managing the performance of the Sales Agents at your branch, including collecting contacts, assigning agents’ daily checklists, and recording attendance.
- Close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Head Trainer to achieve set location goals.
- Greeting all customers, suppliers, visitors and sales agents with a “SMART SMILE.”
- Capturing information on all walk-in customers visiting the branch.
- Managing and conducting monthly iSmart customer surveys and maintaining a close relationship between iSmart and customers.
- Performing the following branch-opening and branch-closing activities:
- Ensuring products are displayed neatly and appealingly.
- Ensuring all solar light products are charged and available for testing.
- Ensuring the branch is swept, mopped, and generally clean.
- Ensuring the tidy display of all iSmart posters, banners, etc.
- Assisting trainers in educating new agents on the rules, responsibilities, and requirements of working with iSmart.
- Scheduling Sales Agents’ in-branch shifts.
- Maintaining the balance of the petty cash in their location, and reporting all incoming and outgoing cash flows to the Operations Manager.
- Maintaining a sufficient supply of iSmart-brand receipt books, uniforms, backpacks and other materials.
- Formulating, proposing and later executing additional ideas that may improve in-branch sales or operational efficiencies.
- Perform the following administrative tasks relating to operations:
- Verifying contact information captured by agents for potential customers and transmitting this information via ODK.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient copies of all key documents related to iSmart operations. Examples include Inventory Incident forms, Agent Evaluation forms, Agent Key Performance Indicator sheets, Sales Agent Commission sheets, Guarantor Contract sheets, iSmart Sales Agent Interview forms, iSmart Youth in Training Selling Assessment forms, Pre- and Post-Training Training Assessment sheets, Trainee Feedback Evaluation forms, and Agent Checklists.
- Train new agents on the rules, responsibilities, and requirements of working in the iSmart branch.
Branch Managers will be evaluated by a range of factors including, but not limited to:
- Daily attendance.
- Consistent and accurate reporting of data to the Operations Manager.
- Adherence to the product check-out and check-in processes.
- Fulfillment of branch opening and closing duties.
- Leadership at morning team meetings.
- Effectiveness in training Sales Agents at performing in-branch responsibilities.
- Adherence to executing the warranty process in an effective and timely manner, and ensuring customer satisfaction with the experience.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Increasing the sales revenue generated in the branch.
- Prompt and accurate capture of customer contact information.
- Field sales experience.
- Should be a resident of Mombasa.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2059”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2059, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd Feb 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.