Itake Enterprises is a wholesale distributor of hardware products based in the JKIA vicinity, Nairobi.
We are seeking an Operations Associate to coordinate all activities in our main warehouse – shipping, receiving, order processing and staff management.
This role is well suited to anyone seeking to grow their career in the operations discipline, including management, logistics and stock management.
The Operations Associate key responsibilities are:
- Arrange logistics and warehouse procedures to ensure accurate and fast delivery of goods to customers
- Coordinate with suppliers to place and receive orders
- Manage a small team of warehouse workers (casual and permanent) in loading, unloading and production activities
- Track all stock movements and control goods entering and leaving the warehouse
Applicants for this role should meet these qualifications:
- Previous operations experience, including supervision of staff and stock management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
Apply using this online application form link: http://goo.gl/forms/8NmGDVqvbW
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org