Janta Kenya Limited is a leading recruitment company in Kenya.
Job Summary: The BDM is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed.
- To maximize new business and clients with the view to selling magazine
- Develop new business and revenue stream
- To prioritize coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- To coordinate the involvement of sales supports personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
- Proactively inspect sales activity and effort among sales associates, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identifying deficiencies in skills among sales associates, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Recruits, hires, and develops associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
- Works with market management to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
- Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 4 years of sales in Media/Recruitment in a business to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency
- Team builder
- Organizer and sales planner
- A mentor and a good communicator
- Can do attitude
- Significant B2B experience
- Target driven and highly self motivated
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.