Our client, a Provider of Project Delivery and Consulting Services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries is looking to recruit a Junior Project Planner.
- Assist with the management of the project change control process and maintain support documentation.
- Provide key dates and sequencing into POP Schedule.
- Contribute appropriately to daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist with the review of sub-contractor/supplier schedules.
- Assist with measurement of performance against requirements and provide feedback and support.
- Promote compliance with the QA/QC policies and adherence to corporate governance.
- Layout and structure schedules according to work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Assist with preparing and developing schedules for various projects.
- Assist in updating, tracking and maintenance of the schedule.
- Assist in providing accurate & complete information for the ‘Schedule risk-analysis’.
- Assist in providing accurate & complete information for assisting the ‘project change management’.
- Assist the planning department to meet all the criteria on the planning charter.
- Must have at least 3 years of progressive planning experience as a planner/scheduler in the construction industry..
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Must be conversant with Microsoft project.
- Must be willing to relocate to Turkana.
- Must be willing to undergo training with real enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills & result oriented.
- Articulate, disciplined and detail oriented.
- High work ethic & initiative.
- Well presented & professional.
Deadline: 26th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****