The successful candidate will form part of a team in providing the following:
- Assist in Estimation and Costing functions
- Preparation of tender documents and submissions (EOIs, RFPs etc)
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Pre-tender and procurement process evaluations
- Assist in contract preparation documents
- Assist in monthly cost appraisal, material and labour scheduling for all on-going projects, quality control (on basis of construction program)
- Assist in preparation of payment claims and project final accounts paperwork for all project.
- Assist in review and revision of rates on a bi-annual basis and provide to team.
- Participating in tender action for ongoing public bids including tender opening.
- Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time.
- A minimum of Diploma in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution
- Must have a driver’s license
- No previous experience necessary internship experience a plus
- IT literate; able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A self-motivated individual able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Deadline for applications is on 7th February 2016
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2047”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2047, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
(1) cover letter describing your interest (please include your salary expectations / range)
(2) Your Resume (or CV) including references
Applications will be treated confidentially. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.