KCA University (KCAU) is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCAU seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position;
Job Objective: To provide and manage healthcare services for KCA University while promoting the academic, career, personal, and social development of University students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and oversee full operations of the University health facility/clinic.
- Supervision of employees under the University clinic and any other staff as defined by the University Management
- Development and implementation of health strategies for the KCA University clinic.
- To develop and oversee the implementation of budgets for KCA University clinic.
- To establish health management systems for use in prescription, stocking and general administration of the University clinic.
- To develop procedures that will promote efficient and effective management of University health facility/clinic.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of healthcare policies and procedures for both staff and students and undertake periodic reviews.
- To put in place, effective client reporting and records management system on healthcare activities on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- To initiate and provide group work and training for students and staff on support related issues (Promoting health education).
- Contribute to the strategic development of the counseling services in accordance with policies set out by management;
- Undertake patient consultations, physical examinations, minor surgical procedures and referrals as appropriate.
- Provision of general pre- and post-operative care.
- Plan and monitor treatment and medication requirements /resources
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Associate Dean, Campus Life from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution
- Valid registration certificate with the relevant professional body
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology
- Occupational Health Management and Administration
- Guidance and Counseling
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well developed report writing skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, and three references via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 12th February, 2016.
Applications should be addressed/titled; “CLINICAL OFFICER”
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged