At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
Kenya Airways is seeking to hire:
Position Title: Manager Revenue Accounting
- Ensure processing and billing of revenue transactions for accurate reporting and settlement.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting processes, systems and internal controls to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain industry regulations and developments, bilateral agreements, alliances with business partners to ensure compliance and minimise loss and maximise revenues.
- Ensure quality control of processed revenues, on-job training, reference data maintenance to ensure continuous improvement and capability building.
- Control cost centre overhead expenses to improve profitability.
- Ensure queries are resolved for customer satisfaction.
- Develop, train and motivate staff to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting and accounting of revenue transactions for management decision-making.
- University degree
- Qualified Accountant CPA or equivalent
- IATA certification in revenue accounting – (fares and ticketing, Passenger proration and sales accounting and control)
- Advance computing skills
- Leadership qualities
- People management experience
- At least two years aviation accounting experience at manager/supervisory level.
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to apply through our website
Deadline for application is 1st March 2016