Information Communication and Technology Manager
- ICT Officer
- ICT Assistant
- Developing the ICT policy and strategy;
- Identifying, recommending and implementing new ICT projects;
- Overseeing hardware maintenance, trouble shooting and user support maintenance;
- Coordinating the design, development and implementation of computer disaster recovery procedures to minimize on loss of data/or systems; and ;
- Preparing ICT budgets and control
- Planning and coordinating IT activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites;
- Carrying out technical evaluation of ICT related procurement
- Representing the authority in ICT deliberated with stakeholders and Government.
- Bachelor’s degree in an ICT related field
- Formal training in business management and ICT project management
- ICT professional certification in either systems engineering, I.T security, database management, Network Engineering or application development
- 8 years’ experience in an IT automated environment with at least 2 years least two years of management and leadership experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Team player and strong leadership and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Applicants who meet the specified requirements should send their application letters with their detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials together with day-time telephone contact, indicating the post applied for in the application letter and on the envelop to:
The Director General
Kenya Maritime Authority
P.O. Box 95076 – 80104,
Or drop the application at the Kenya Maritime Authority, White House, 2nd Floor, Moi Avenue, near Dock yard, Mombasa.
Closing date for applications is 29th February 2016.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.