Summary: Our client is a leading converged Communication and IT infrastructure service provider in East Africa. They offer world class Cloud, Communications Connectivity and Carrier services, all geared towards meeting clients’ unique business and ICT needs.
The Key Accounts Manager will represent the entire range of company solutions to assigned clients, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring that the client’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Enlist and coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives, and client’s expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Closely coordinate the company executive involvement/sponsorship with client management.
- Bachelor’s (graduate) Degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years of key account management, preferably within the IT field, especially infrastructure or networking communications.
- Competent in Microsoft Office. Advantageous if you have previous experience working with a CRM package, especially Siebel.
- Must be comfortable with Internet/Intranet format
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Key Accounts Manager
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only