Job Vacancy: Marketing Project Coordinator
The Role: As a leading company in the E-commerce industry we are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator that has proven work experience alongside the sales and marketing functions within multi-track projects.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional company in the heart of the city.
You will have responsibility for the delivery of Marketing project work streams as well as other related marketing operations.
You will work closely with the Business Units to successfully develop & support merchant marketing plans & campaigns, ensuring you deliver the creative vision and ensuring that planned activities are within agreed schedules.
- The focus of this role is to work with our Business Unit teams on a number of merchant marketing projects
- Lead project planning efforts, including determining project scope, team needs, scheduling, identifying risks and issues and develop contingency plans
- Work with merchant sponsors, business units, peers and other stakeholders to develop and review of project proposals
- Determine project goals and launch project initiatives
- Facilitate the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders
- Lead the effort to support business needs by utilizing creative approaches to problem solving and ensuring quality deliverables
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project, including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team and merchants on project planning and execution
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders
- Maintain project management deliverables including the project plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs and any other documentation related to the management and administration of the project
- Responsible for establishing methods and processes that maximize efficiency of Merchant Marketing support whilst adhering to creative vision
- Set overall schedules and prioritize activities across the different business unit teams to achieve maximum quality
- Be the main point of contact regarding deliverables, dates and general development issues across Marketing projects for all business units
- Ensure best practice is adhered to and that the projects are handled in the most efficient manner
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong solutions and project background with demonstrated success leading large, enterprise-level initiatives
- Proven extensive related experience of managing complex projects
- Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Experience managing complex & medium scale creative projects
- Experience in managing relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with planning, monitoring and reporting against project plans
- Experience in quality management
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills at all senior levels
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com
The applications should be received not later than Tuesday 9th February, 2016