The Kenyatta National Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following positions:
Registered Clinical Officer II (RIDD & Anaesthesia)
Job Group K9
The Registered Clinical Officer II will be responsible to the senior Registered Clinical Officer for the management of clinical services in the Hospital.
- Planning, examining and conducting primary health care activities.
- Diagnosing and treating patient’s ailment in the outpatients/clinics
- Planning and conducting primary health care activities.
- Teaching students attached to the hospital.
- Supervising and counselling of staff engaged on routine patients’ care.
- Giving support and health education to patients.
Qualification and Experience
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
- Must have a Higher a Diploma in either RIDD (Skin & Lungs specialist) or Anaesthesia from a recognized institution.
- At least Three (3) years relevant experience in a NHIF accredited hospital.
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE), mean grade C, with at least C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two science subjects.
- Registration with Kenya Clinical Officers Association/Clinical Council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing licence.
- Computer literate.
- Below thirty five (35) years.
The position is on a permanent & pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for this position and who meet the minimum requirements are requested to CLICK HERE to download and fill the Hospital Employment Application Form.
The form and copies of certificates and testimonials should be submitted on or before 26th February 2016 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta National Hospital,
P. O. Box 20723-00202
Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted