Iseme, Kamau & Maema Advocates is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant in its Commercial department.
The person will provide support in administrative and secretarial duties while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Firm.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to perform the following duties:
- Keeping vital records and files up to date, typing important legal documents and organizing internal diaries;
- Receiving and addressing incoming telephone calls in a timely and polite manner and directing calls to appropriate persons;
- Producing information, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person as and when required;
- Scheduling and making appointments with clients;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and arranging dispatch of legal documents and correspondence to clients and external counterparts;
- Performing day-to-day secretarial tasks;
- Arranging meetings and preparing minutes of the meetings whenever necessary;
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a diploma in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent.
- Have excellent secretarial and/or administrative training.
- 2 years experience in a busy law firm preferably in the Commercial department.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Should pay attention to detail and have a good sense of procedures
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver accurate, quality work.
- Highly motivated and possess willingness to take on additional duties
- A great sense of initiative and creativity in carrying out assignments.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be proactive, high integrity and professionalism.
If you meet the above, please send your application, CV and copies of certificates to: –
The Human Resource Manager
Iseme, Kamau & Maema Advocates
IKM Place, Tower A, 5th Floor,
5th Ngong Avenue, Off Bishops Road,
P. O. Box 11866-00400
or by email to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than Friday, 26th February, 2016.