The Rehabilitation who will be based in LWF Dadaab.
Key Points of Communication: Head of Community Service, Project Coordinator and the Dadaab Senior Program Officers.
- Be in-charge of Community Based rehabilitation unit
- Maintaining a constant and efficient flow of communication.
- Ensuring adherence to LWF standards and values for access to quality rehabilitation services in the refugee camps of Dadaab and host community.
- Coordinating the overall quality of provision of rehabilitation services and ensuring an appropriate client management system effectively exists.
- Coordinating, supporting and monitoring the team of national trainers to ensure coherency and smooth implementation of the different rehabilitation components.
- Supervising and empowering the team of national trainers to develop appropriate tools and procedure to delivering quality rehabilitation services.
- Contributing towards the capitalization of experience, data collection and reporting
- Coordinating resource mobilization efforts at the station level
- Provide technical support in the implementation of rehabilitation activities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on activities implemented under the rehabilitation unit.
- Participate in concept notes and proposal development
- Reports to the Head of Community service
- Carry out any other tasks assigned that may deem fit to their nature of engagement with the organization
Please email your application letter and attach updated CV with contact emails and phone numbers of 3 professional referees, including at least from the current or immediate former employer addressed to;
The Human Resources Officer,
P.O Box 40870-00100, Nairobi
Closing date: 24th February, 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted