Job Title: Luxury Apartments Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi with Frequent Travels to Mombasa
Salary: 100K plus Commissions
Our client is an investor in the hospitality industry dealing with luxury holiday apartments.
They are looking to fill the position of a Sales Executive to grow sales of their luxury holiday apartments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the management
- Establish personal contact and rapport with potential buyers
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss potential opportunities and new ideas
- Reviewing client requirements and presenting appropriately to close sales
- Represent the company at property exhibitions and events to make contact and follow up with potential buyers
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients
- Arrange for viewings
- Handling queries raised with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Organize dinners/events involving potential investors, and oversee success
- Offer exemplary service to customers
- Constant follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A Degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 4 years experience in high value sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a good track record of handling high net worth clients
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Well groomed and excellent presentation skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Luxury Apartment Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 4th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.