Because of expected expansion of the team, we are currently recruiting a highly motived, self-driven and pro-active Team Leader.
M- Lab Team Leader (Health) : Reporting to the M-Lab Manager, the Lab Team Leader will be responsible for the conceptualization, preparation, implementation and evaluation of M-Health Lab Test including the supervision of Field Coordinators and Lab Support Officers assigned to these tests.
- Supervise operations staff to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Work with the Lab Manager in determining research budgets and schedules.
- Track project progress and correct any deviations and delays.
- Ensure that projects are executed within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders involved
- Act pro-actively to keep projects from stalling and delaying.
- Develop and review plans to achieve research objectives.
- Resolve any problems related to quality and compliance promptly.
- Analyze operational problems and implement corrective actions.
- Develop new methodologies to improve quality and productivity of tests.
- Maintain documentations of problems and their resolutions for reference purposes.
- Drafting concepts for new test or sales models.
- Development of research and data-collection instruments
- Analysis of data and writing of reports to the client
- Proactively identify and conceptualize new business opportunities and innovative ideas for future development of the department.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Community Mobilization or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in designing, implementing managing, and evaluating community-based health care programs that support the priorities of the Basic Package of Health Services
- Proven experience in managing and supervising teams on the ground, both motivating and mentoring as well as monitoring.
- Proven experience in writing of concepts and reports.
- Pro-active attitude and be able to think outside of the box.
- Willingness to work in informal settlements and occasional travel to (rural) Areas in other parts of the country.
- Kenyan nationals only.
Starting date: March 2016
In order to apply for this job strictly send your cover letter and CV as one file to email@example.com i.e. convert both cover letter and CV to PDF and merge to one PDF file.
The Cover Letter should be customized to this position.
A brief, unedited writing example (max 4 pages) that demonstrates candidates writing skills in PDF.
Strictly apply mentioning your name and ‘Application Lab Team Leader -Kenya’in the subject of your email.
Incomplete applications and applications beyond the deadline will not be accepted.
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday 10th of February 2016
For more information: www.dodore.co.ke