Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Hygiene and Quality Manager.
- Develop and improve the hygiene system implemented in the supermarket division.
- Conduct internal store audit, and coordinate with the designated suppliers for external audits.
- Manage the store lab in line with set hygiene standards including analysis of food swabs and related swabs.
- Conduct daily inspection regarding hygiene and sanitation conditions of all production, storage areas, work stations and employee personal hygiene. To audit hygiene conditions of all food supplies before receiving.
- Follow-up with the stores the corrective action plans for External and internal audits.
- Ensure that all the food items supplied to the store are of the required quality.
- Ensure that all the food items produced in the store are of the required quality.
- Ensure that all food items are store in the correct manner to maintain quality.
- Coordinate the recall of the products.
- Draw hygiene training schedules for the store and follow up on all hygiene training taking place.
- Liaise with the necessary departments for processing of all Hygiene licenses.
- Ensure that all food handlers undergo food handler’s medical examination within the required time frame.
- Communicate with the management the quarterly reporting and action plan.
- Manage and maintain all food safety documentations and records.
- Compliance with applicable safety and hygiene regulations.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of one’s self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft office)
- Language skills (English & Arabic: writing/speaking)
- Good communication skills.
- 3 years in Quality or food safety department Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- Bachelor degree in food Science, or Science –microbiology, or Agriculture- Food technology.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 4th March 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.