Our client a reputable make up brand is seeking to hire talented, young, beautiful and qualified ladies for the above role.
The successful candidates will be tasked with the following duties;
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
- Increasing sales and growing the business
- Naturally meet or exceed sales goals and targets (daily and monthly)
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Arrange/display all the products in according to company’s quality procedure
- Daily sales and deliveries
- Receive all guests at the shop in a professional manner and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Sales reports (Z-report , M-pesa and book report)
- Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Beauty/ Cosmetology / Make Up Arts
- 1 Year Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience
- Pleasant desposition and well groomed
- Use of make up on daily basis
- Age 20 Years-30 Years of age
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently email your CV (Include your current and expected salary on your CV) to;
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House, 1st Floor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
All applications should be received on or before 23rd February, 2016