- Provide a strong, business focused solutions for all applications and processes supported by MIS.
- Manage point of sales, retail, manufacturing, accounting and email systems.
- Provide a strong and secure infrastructure foundation using active directory IT security and firewalls.
- Manage and provide IT support of all IT infrastructures in offices and working environments retail outlets.
- Provide project management skills and support by using established methodologies.
- Formulate a clear IT strategic plan by identifying and aligning with key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary MIS team and ensure they are working in accordance with company strategy.
- Work with MIS team members to analyze and resolve on-going day by day issues.
- Research and recommend solutions locally and in collaboration with group MIS.
- Lead, execute and manage development and implementation of MIS systems as well as on-going support, upgrades and maintenance.
- Negotiate and manage IT agreements with vendors and partners and establish and develop key relationships and establish and ensure adherence to SLA’s.
- Establish security processes and regular monitoring of IT systems, data and access methods.
- Establish and control IT budgets.
- Develop a training schedule to improve and strengthen internal skills to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Formulate internal SLA’s for key application provision and ensure SLA adherence.
- Regularly review, improve and test disaster preparedness and data security and integrity.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s in MIS or a related field.
- Must have a minimum 8 years as MIS manager or similar role.
- Must have experience working for a large retail or manufacturing company.
- Must have project management certification (Prince2, PMP).
- MCSE or software development certification.
- Extensive hands on management experience of help-desk functions.
- Knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and managing development teams.
- Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Working knowledge of older IT infrastructure (e.g. COBOL).
- Strong knowledge of firewalls and networking security.
Deadline: 29th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.