Marketing and Advertising Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Our client’s marketing/corporate affairs and communications department executes the below roles and is trusted with the mentioned responsibilities.
- Manage the company’s marketing and communication archives, i.e. brochures, flier artworks and images on a day to day basis before and after production
- Facilitate the branding of our client’s offices while ensuring that the costs are within budget stipulated timelines
- Ensure that all our client’s events are Well branded and if need to have video and photo coverage.
- Manage the print media accounts and ensuring that Newspaper and Magazine accounts’ payments are done
- Edit and ensure print media briefs are sent out on time and they reflect the company’s image.
- Manage the Digital Screens in the office by ensuring the artworks are availed when need be after they have been drafted and in the correct playable format.
- Create and update website content, facilitate availability of product artworks and images to be posted on the website
- Advice on suitable CSR initiatives and managing the activities
- Assist in design and production of corporate material and soon to be newsletter.
- Monitor various award programs and ensure that the company gets recognized where need be.
- Developing social media strategies, managing content, branding and responses on social media
- Crafting features and opinion pieces to be pitched to the media
- Facilitate good media coverage of our client’s by developing and maintaining good media relations through lobbying, engagement and availing relevant information to members of the fourth estate on time.
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure good business relationship between our client’s and the various companies.
- Liaising with suppliers for any marketing material requirements.
- Work hand in hand with suppliers for proper showroom displays.
- Manage the image and presentation of our client’s showrooms to allow good presentation of products.
- Manage appearance of sales staff by liaising with administration and human resource. This includes uniforms and staff identification.
- Managing the company’s reputation.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating communication/advertising strategies while sticking to allocated budgets.
- Oversee the introduction of new products and organize training for sales staff.
- Plan and carry out local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts together with organized marketing techniques e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Monitor and report on the market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Develop and implement a company-wide plan to push products, working with all departments for its execution.
- Managing the production of promotional material.
- Graphic design management.
- Sourcing and managing industry stakeholder sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop and maintain corporate image and logos.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online