Marketing and Customer Service Assistant
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Customer Service
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting all marketing led programs and business relationships with key identified accounts or areas as defined by either the channel or the corridor.
- Plans, develops, manages and executes specific marketing campaigns and strategies using consumer insights to develop transaction/revenue growth. Integrates different marketing practices that are measurable and aligns with business requirements, meeting both client needs and increasing brand awareness. This includes development and execution of account specific marketing campaigns, joint business building initiatives, promotions and consumer led activities/events.
- Manages & provides financial updates for key initiatives.
- Aligns with other functions to ensure all campaigns or new launches are communicated across the organization and the objective is set prior and the impact measured during and following the conclusion of the campaign.
- Analyses consumer and business data to learn and improve campaigns.
- Understands market dynamics, demographic profile challenges and segments the available information to arrive at campaigns that help achieve both transaction growth and increase brand awareness.
- Manages part of the region’s marketing budget as it relates to area(s) of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Drive initiatives to setup dialogues with prospective alliances
- Successfully tie up with partners
- Work with the Product Development team to Manage development and deployment of projects to take partners live.
- Manage overall transaction and revenue growth with the partners
- Manage day-to-day engagement and communications with key partners
- Provide communication on new product functionality and/or software roadmaps and enhancements.
- Analyze trends and develop strategies to capitalize on opportunities to maximize customer revenue contribution.