Our Client is a Manufacturing company currently recruiting a Marketing Executive.
Job Purpose: The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing all marketing activities as per the scheduled plan prepared.
She/he will ensure and enhance product knowledge in the market effectively increasing market share.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing events
- Undertake promotions and consultations of Company products whenever they are scheduled
- Promote health awareness and Company products at promotional events and activities
- Ensure good presentation of all products in all customer outlets
- Ensure products availability and presence in all stock keeping units
- Gathering customer comments and complaints about our products and forwarding them to the management for further attention
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by our competitors
- Recruit new retail customers and maintain existing customers
- Generate and submit reports timely to your supervisor on daily, weekly, and monthly basis as per your marketing activities
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Marketing Executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Product knowledge
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive and proactive and
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills.
Experience: Over Two (2) year experience in Sales and Marketing field
Education and Specialist Knowledge Required:
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- Customer Service/ Public Relations Certificate
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com