Matibabu Foundation College of Health Sciences
Mary Ann Van Dam School of Nursing
Vacancy: Information Officer (Full Time)
We offer excellent career opportunities for individuals with a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players who will apply evidence based practice to continually improve and maintain excellence in the institution.
Among others, the roles and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake learning resource collection and development tasks in collaboration with lecturers, procurement officer and other stakeholders.
- Processing of acquired library information resources.
- Maintaining proper resource inventories.
- Providing library information services, e.g. user education, CAS, Reference, circulation.
- Ensure proper organization of library resources and good housekeeping facilities.
- Develop, implement and regularly update library policies
- Ensure safe custody and proper preservation of library resources.
- In Charge of ICT resources and trainings
- Any other duty as may be delegated by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Information Studies
- Proficiency in Computer Application Packages
- At least two years in a busy academic library
- Experience in teaching is preferred
How to Apply
Send your application and testimonials (with contact details of 3 referees) to:
MaryAnn Van Dam School of Nursing
P.O.Box 230 – 40607,
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received not later than 12 February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.