Our client, a Meat Processing Business running an abattoir, with a product line of a variety of value added products are looking for a Chief Executive Officer with a minimum of 10 years senior management experience in the meat processing industry.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall company’s strategy.
- Oversee new business development.
- Set up a chain of branded butcheries as per the business expansion model.
- Supervise and guide the sales team.
- Over see finance, keep track of weekly, monthly and annual revenues.
- Supervise pricing of products by introducing cost operating efficiencies.
- Procure statutory licenses and permits from relevant bodies such as county councils.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Grow and sustain business relations with retail, wholesale and institutional clients.
- Oversee Human resource; recruitment, training, motivation and appraisals processes.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures.
- Take overall responsibility for ESAP and operational health and safety concerns.
- Must have an MBA or equivalent.
- Must have 10 years senior management experience in the meat processing industry.
- Strong commercial understanding of meat processing operations and margins.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills.
- Strong knowledge of compliance and governance requirements.
- Must have experience with initiating change and leading improvement programmes.
- Must have experience in developing strategic plans.
- Must have an understanding of private equity fund investor issues.
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.