Job Description: Perform Mechanical Engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines and other mechanically functioning equipment.
Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair of such equipments as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Contribute to design standards and support design reuse.
Skills and Requirements: Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal.
To apply Kindly log in to, www.viscarcapacity.com, and Register your details on our Resource portal.